Hann & Co are a general practice law firm in Annan, Dumfriesshire. We offer a full spectrum of legal services to individuals and organisations. We are looking to recruit a full time Legal Assistant for our busy office.
This is a varied role to include general office, secretarial duties and reception cover. No experience is required as full training will be given. This is an entry level position and would be ideally suited to a recent high school leaver. Standard Grade qualifications in English and Mathematics are essential. Salary by negotiation dependant on experience.
Skills & Experience:
• To provide general office, administration and secretarial support
• To provide cover for reception
• Excellent communication skills
• Good word processing, audio and IT skills
• Flexible approach
• Professional and well presented
• Reception duties including booking of meeting rooms
• Collate and distribute faxes
• Process photocopying requests
• Process external mail
• Deal with unreferenced post
• Maintain adequate stationery levels for office
• Dealing with general enquiries from clients and other members of the firm
• Coordinate requests for wills and deeds
• Good intercommunication with other Receptionist to ensure continuity and smooth operation of the office.
• Opening and closing files
• General administration for the office
• Preparing forms and other documentation
• General secretarial assistance
• General assistance and support in the office