Our Criminal Law team are experienced at defending our clients against charges for various motoring offences, including driving without insurance, speeding, driving whilst disqualified and using a mobile telephone whilst driving. The penalties for such offences can be onerous, and we ensure our clients receive the best representation and advice.
We offer the following Road Traffice Law Services on a fixed fee basis:-
- Representation of Guilty plea, including a Plea of Mitigation to reduce sentence) – £250 + VAT;
- Presentation of an ‘Exceptional Hardship’ plea to the Court – £350 + VAT;
- Presentation of a ‘Special Reasons’ plea to the Court, that points should not be endorsed on a licence – £350 + VAT;
- Trials expected to last up to three hours – £500 + VAT;
- Trials expected to last up to six hours – £999 + VAT; and
- Appeals – from £750 + VAT.