Due to an increasingly busy practice, Hann & Co are pleased to announce that they are recruiting for a new member of office staff to join their busy admin team!
Hann & Co are a full service law firm in Annan, Dumfriesshire. We offer a full spectrum of legal services to individuals and business clients. We are looking to recruit a full time Office or Legal Assistant for our busy office.
This is a varied role to include general office, secretarial duties and reception cover as required in a busy solicitors practice. Good Standard Grade qualifications in English and Mathematics are essential. Salary by negotiation dependant on experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good word processing, audio and IT skills
- Flexible approach
- Professional and well presented
- Process photocopying requests
- Process external mail
- Deal with unreferenced post
- Maintain adequate stationery levels for office
- To provide general office, administration and secretarial support
- To provide cover for reception
- Reception duties including booking of meeting rooms
- Collate and distribute faxes
- Dealing with general enquiries from clients and other members of the firm
- Coordinate requests for wills and deeds
- Good intercommunication with other Receptionist to ensure continuity and smooth operation of the office.
- Opening and closing files
- General administration for the office
- Preparing forms and other General secretarial assistance
- General assistance and support in the office